The Dinotrux, or Trux for short are sentient machines that superficially resemble popular depictions of Earth's saurian and other monstrous reptiles. They are known for living in segregated communities based on species, though many have recently decided to cross these boundaries. Although most of them eat metallic ore, some such as Scraptors are known to collect and eat scrap from the bodies of other Dinotrux, Drillasaurs hunt for diamonds to sharpen their drills and Stegarbasaurs, Cementasaurs and Dreadtrux are unique in their consumption and reuse of rocks. Even Dinotrux that don't feed on others will occasionally get into interspecies conflicts, for which many are equipped with a variety of adaptations.
Known Dinotrux SpeciesEdit
- Tyrannosaurus Trux, which are part Tyrannosaurus and part wrecking-ball excavator.
- Craneosauruses, which are part Brachiosaurus and part construction crane.
- Dozeratops, which are part Triceratops and part bulldozer.
- Ankylodumps, which are part Ankylosaurus and part dump truck.
- Scraptors, which are part Velociraptor and part claw crane vehicle.
- Stegarbasauruses, which are part Stegosaurus and part garbage truck.
- Rollodons, which are part Centrosaurus and part steamroller.
- Gluphosauruses, which are part Dilophosaurus and part hot-melt adhesive glue gun.
- Drillasauruses, which are part Nodosaurus and part mining drill.
- Hydrodons, which are part Iguanodon and part fire truck and high-pressure water hose.
- Cementasauruses, which are part Pachycephalosaurus and part cement/concrete mixer truck.
- Poundersaurolophuses, which are part Parasaurolophus and part mechanical pile driver.
- Plowasauruses, distant Dozeratops relatives which are part Chasmosaurus and part snowplow.
- Dreadtrux, which are part Argentinosaurus and part bucket wheel excavator.
- Liftasaurs, which are part Corythosaurus and part forklift loader.
- Shredadons, which are part Baryonyx and part industrial shredder.
- Scrapadactyls, which are part Pteranodon and part glider.
- Stealth Scrapadactyls, laser-eyed stealth variants of regular Scrapadactyls.
- Monster Trux, fabled Trux-like creatures said to live in the Dark Forest.
- Sawmetradons, which are part Dimetrodon and part saw.
- Pteracopters, which are part Quetzalcoatlus and part osprey plane.
- Aquadons, which are part Mosasaurus and part submarine.
- Towaconstrictors, which are part Boa Constrictor or Titanoboa and part tow cable.
- Dyscrapodons, which are part Dimorphodon, part saw and part glider.
- Sawmetradons, Towaconstrictors, Scrapadactyls, Pteracopters, Dyscrapodons, and Aquadons are technically not based on exact real-life dinosaurs, as Dimetrodon is qualified as a mammalian pelycosaur synapsid, Titanoboa is a Paleocene snake, Pteranodon, Quetzalcoatlus and Dimorphodon are pterosaurs and Mosasaurus is a mosasaur.