The Dinotrux, or Trux for short are sentient machines that superficially resemble popular depictions of Earth's saurian and other monstrous reptiles. They are known for living in segregated communities based on species, though many have recently decided to cross these boundaries. Although most of them eat metallic ore, some such as Scraptors are known to collect and eat the scrap of other Dinotrux, Drillasaurs hunt for diamonds to sharpen their drills and Stegarbasaurs, Cementasaurs and Dreadtrux are unique in their consumption and reuse of rocks. Even Dinotrux that don't feed on others will occasionally get into interspecies conflicts, for which many are equipped with a variety of adaptations.
Known Dinotrux SpeciesEdit
- Tyrannosaurus Trux, which are part Tyrannosaurus and part wrecking-ball excavator.
- Craneosauruses, which are part Brachiosaurus and part construction crane.
- Dozeratops, which are part Triceratops and part bulldozer.
- Eodozeratops, which are part Eotriceratops and part bulldozer; they are larger-frilled variants of regular Dozeratops.
- Ankylodumps, which are part Ankylosaurus and part dump truck.
- Velociscraptors, which are part Velociraptor and part unknown vehicle.
- Stegarbasauruses, which are part Stegosaurus and part garbage truck.
- Rollodons, which are part Centrosaurus and part steamroller.
- Digluphosauruses, which are part Dilophosaurus and part hot glue gun.
- Drillasauruses, which are part Nodosaurus and part mining drill.
- Sawmetradons, which are part Dimetrodon and part buzzsaw.
- Hydrodons, which are part Iguanadon and part fire truck.
- Pachycementasauruses, which are part Pachycephalosaurus and part cement truck.
- Poundersaurolophuses, which are part Parasaurolophus and part mechanical pile driver.
- Plowasauruses, distant Dozeratops relatives which are part Chasmosaurus and part snowplow.
- Dreadtrux, which are part Dreadnoughtus and part mobile rock crusher.
- Liftasaurs, which are part Corythosaurus and mobile lifter.
- Scrapadactyls, which are part Pteranodon and part glider.
- Stealth Scrapadactyls, laser-eyed stealth variants of regular Scrapadactyls.
- Monster Trux, fabled Trux-like creatures said to live in the Dark Forest.
- Pteracopters, which are part Quetzalcoatlus and part helicopter.
- Aquadons, which are part Mosasaurus and part submarine.
- Gluphosaurs, Sawmetradons, Scrapadactyls, Pteracopters and Aquadons are technically not based on exact real-life dinosaurs, as Gluphosaurs were inspired by the Dilophosaurus with retractable frills and liquid venom from Jurassic Park, Dimetrodon qualified as a mammalian pelycosaur synapsid, Pteranodon and Quetzalcoatlus were given pterosaurs as their own group and Mosasaurus was known to be a mosasaur group.