Ore is, as the name says, a type of ore that serves as the main food for most species of dinotrux / tool. It can be easily found by the head of a T-trux and is "buried" in layers close to the surface.
Types of Ore:Edit
- Metal ore (The most commonly found type of ore)
- Speckled ore (A type of ore which causes Trux and Tools alike to backfire, with much more powerful results for the latter
- Volcanic Ore (A delicious type of ore made possibly by intense heat, irresistable by some Trux, and cleverly used as bait by Desert Scraptors)
- Meteorite ore (An ore similar in taste to volcanic ore, but comes down to earth in the form of meteorites)
- Green Ore (A delicious type of ore, it has bluish green spots and belongs to the Gluphosaur's)
- Magnetic Ore (A rare and magnetic non-edible variation of Ore)
- Arctic ore (A form of ore with which water has invaded crevices and froze, in result having frozen crunchier ore)
- Sea ore (A type of ore that can be found at bottom of the sea and where Scrapadactyls and Aquadons (species) eat.
- Salt can also be eaten by any type of Trux, but does not bring the same flavor or nutrients as regular ore.